A set of two 2 professional makeup blenders for getting the perfect foundation for your makeover. This super duo leaves no need of using fingers or brushes for blending and setting makeup on the face. It works best with creams, liquid foundations, powder foundations, concealers and highlighters.
The water drop shape gives it the perfect design to be worked around the nose and eye contour. The tip of the water drop sponge is perfect for covering blemishes and imperfections. The olive cut sponge with the flat edge, is handy to dab the product along the sides of the nose, above the lips and around the eyes.
How to use
• Open the pack to find two 3D Sponge makeup blenders. Pick the one you need according to your need
• Dip it slightly in cool water and it will expand. Squeeze out excess water and it is ready to use
• Pump out a tiny pea size of foundation on it
• Now get to work and start tapping it on your face and begin the application
• You can also dot your face with the product you need to apply first, be it concealer, foundation or a glossy primer.
• Begin blending and covering spots and areas of concern
• If you need to contour pick the olive-shaped sponge to contour your nose
• Apply product around your eyes to cover puffiness or dark circles
• Use the tip of the water shaped blender around hard to reach areas like the corner of your eyes or around your mouth
• Keep blending and contouring until you have created a smooth layer of an even-toned look with the contour you want to highlight
• Once done, wash the 3D sponge beauty blenders and set them aside to dry naturally
• Don’t forget to sanitise your makeup equipment and tools after each use. Use PAC Super Soft Cleanser for best results.”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.