3D Sponge Set (Water Drop, Olive Cut) (Black) (2 Pc)
A set of two 2 professional makeup blenders for getting the perfect foundation to your makeover. This super duo leaves no need of using fingers or brushes for blending and setting makeup on the face. It works best with creams, liquid foundations, powder foundations, concealers and highlighters. The water drop shape gives it the perfect design to be worked around the nose and eye contour. The tip of the water drop sponge is perfect for covering blemishes and imperfections. The olive-shaped sponge with the flat edge, is handy to dab the product along the sides of the nose, above the lips and around the eyes.
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- The size of the sponge makes it easy to hold. Once made wet, the 3D sponge doubles in size and gives you the ease of application.
- The sponge texture builds a smooth glowy look with each stroke and dab.
- The sponge does not absorb excessive product, so you have just the right quantity over the blender and you can create the makeup base with ease.
- This professional set is accompanied by a black cylindrical pouch that you can use to keep both the sponge blender safely after use.
- The velvety-textured set is just right for getting that perfect coverage to reveal flawless skin.
- Remember, if you blend well, it ends well.
How to use
- Open the pack to find two 3D Sponge makeup blenders. Pick the one you need according to your need
- Dip it slightly in cool water and it will expand. Squeeze out excess water and it is ready to use
- Pump out a tiny pea size of foundation on it
- Now get to work and start tapping it on your face and begin the application
- You can also dot your face with the product you need to apply first, be it concealer, foundation or a glossy primer.
- Begin blending and covering spots and areas of concern
- If you need to contour pick the olive-shaped sponge to contour your nose
- Apply product around your eyes to cover puffiness or dark circles
- Use the tip of the water shaped blender around hard to reach areas like the corner of your eyes or around your mouth
- Keep blending and contouring until you have created a smooth layer of an even-toned look with the contour you want to highlight
- Once done, wash the 3D sponge beauty blenders and set them aside to dry naturally
- If you are a professional artist working outside your salon then cleanse the sponge with a makeup cleanser and store in the pouch for giving it a thorough cleaning later
- Don’t forget to sanitise your makeup equipments and tools after each use