Blush Brush 275
Out of stock
Small is beautiful. Get your hands on this compact brush that works perfectly to fine-tune the final expert touches to the face. Manoeuvre the PAC blush brush 275 with ultimate ease to create precision. This brush is able to set precise highlights on cheekbones, nose, chin and forehead and is ideally suited for short touch-ups or small contouring jobs in between.
Designed for professional makeup artists this makeup brush is the tool that fills in the gaps between a base and concealer blend. Its light long body gives you the freedom to hold it comfortably and let your strokes flow.
Its well-processed bristles are tightly held together with a classic ferrule. The small size and the dome shape of the firm synthetic bristle gives you the performance of a big blush brush in the small size.
Work every detail with this slim-built blush brush across the face, correcting any uneven coverage and spot correct imperfections. Enjoy the power to take tiny strokes, tap or softly swipe.
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- Ergonomically designed handle for an optimal hold. Super-soft and fluffy with a slightly bevelled edge.
- Tightly sealed ferrules for long-lasting durability.
- High-quality synthetic bristles are packed densely for even application.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to manoeuvre.
- Carries just the right amount of product Allows short strokes with no creases.
- Blurs away lines, pores and other imperfections.
- Super luxurious fibres create an airbrushed flawless finish.
- Sheer to medium coverage application.
How to use
• Hold the brush like a pen
• Swipe and lift some product
• To use as a powder blush brush: Take gentle strokes across the cheek to the temples
• When applying loose setting powder: Take a little product
• Take short or long strokes across the face
• To blend concealer+base take gentle short strokes
• Tap to blur imperfections
• Alternatively you can stipple the brush too while applying powder foundation
• When applying highlight: Take very short strokes, stipple and blend
• Ideal for a quick touch up