Blush Brush 302
Looking for the perfect blush brush? Here it is. The PAC blush brush 302 is just what you need to complete your army of brushes. Exceptionally designed to create a diffused ‘soft-focus on the face. It lets you pick products correctly and set it seamlessly to melt over the skin. This makeup brush is ergonomically designed to give you a comfortable hold while applying makeup.
Soft, fluffy bristles bunched together in a strong ferrule in a round shape dusts loose setting powder or soft compact powder all over the face setting makeup with a natural glow. This PAC makeup brush works with a variety of formulas – powder or cream.
Take soft strokes and taps to buff and blend your favourite products creating a sheer to medium coverage. The high quality of the processed bristles absorbs minimal product transferring maximum product on the skin and almost no wastage.
Its lightweight body allows you to work for long hours without your fingers feeling the stress. The thick and closely bunched bristles distribute the product evenly so you have the evenest application with no undone patches.
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- The thick handle gives an optimal hold. Tightly sealed ferrules for long-lasting durability.
- Synthetic hair bristles are packed densely for even application. Lightweight and portable.
- Easy to manoeuvre and allows smooth strokes with no creases.
- Blurs away lines, pores and other imperfections. Super luxurious fibres create an airbrushed flawless finish.
- Sheer to medium coverage application.
How to use
• Hold the brush like a pen
• Swipe and lift some product
• Flick the brush with your thumb and index finger to remove excess powder
• When applying blush: Take gentle strokes across the cheek to the temples
• When applying loose setting powder: Take a little product
• Take short strokes across the face
• Alternatively you can stipple the brush too while applying powder foundation
• When applying highlight: Take very short strokes, stipple and blend