Classic Pink Sponge (Water Drop) (Pink) (1 Pc)
A cute little shocking pink makeup blender for creating the perfect foundation for your final look. PAC Classic Pink Sponge makes creating the look you are going for so easy. There’s just no need to use fingers or brushes for blending and setting makeup on the face. It works best with most creams, liquid foundations, powder foundations, concealers and highlighters. The water drop shape gives it the perfect design to be used around the nose and eye contour. The tip of the water drop sponge is perfect for covering blemishes and imperfections and also reaches along the sides of the nose, above the lips and around the eyes.
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- Once made wet, the classic pink sponge doubles in size, making it easy to hold and lets you apply makeup with a light bouncy movement.
- The spongy texture builds a smooth glowy look as you lovingly dab and tap the product over the contours of your face.
- The sponge is super soft and does not absorb excessive product, so you have just the right quantity over the blender and you can create the perfect makeup base with ease.
- This sponge can be used by professionals and makeup lovers alike. The velvety-textured set is just right for getting that perfect coverage to reveal flawless skin.
- Remember, if you blend well, it ends well.
How to use
- Open the pack and dip it slightly in cool water and it will expand.
- Squeeze excess water and it’s ready to use.
- Pump out a tiny pea size of foundation on it.
- Now get to work and start tapping it on your face and begin the application.
- You can also dot your face with the product you need to apply first, be it concealer, foundation or a glossy primer.
- Begin blending and covering spots and areas of concern.
- If you need to contour pick the olive-shaped sponge to contour your nose.
- Apply product around your eyes to cover puffiness or dark circles.
- Use the tip of the tear-shaped blender around hard to reach areas like the corner of your eyes or around your mouth
- Keep blending and contouring until you have created a smooth layer of an even-toned look with the contours you want to highlight
- Once done, wash the sponge beauty blender and set it aside to dry naturally
- If you a professional artist working outside your salon then cleanse the sponge with a makeup remover and store it in a separate box for giving it a thorough cleaning and air drying later
- Don’t forget to sanitise your makeup equipment and tools after each use.