Eyeshadow Blending Brush 203
Let your eyes do the talking!
You may be using the most pigmented eyeshadows but without a brush, you may be underplaying your best feature.
Makeup brushes are super important when it comes to applying makeup. Be it your foundation, concealer, highlighter or eyeshadows. Every makeup product can be used to its maximum power when used with the right brush.
This PAC eye brush is a perfect shading brush for your eyes. You can use the brush to apply and layer your eye shadows over your eyelids and create any look with ease. Thanks to its superior design there’s less product on the brush and just enough over your peepers.
The closely set bristles let you take more controlled strokes of pigment application. The PAC eye brush works smoothly with all formulas – liquid, powder or cream shadows.
A professional brush keeps your eyeshadow neatly in varying layers and gives you the freedom to shade, fill, highlight and shape those beautiful eyes. A set of eye brushes can be easy to carry in the PAC brush canister. Keeping your brushes in a separate canister makes it easy to carry your brushes when you travel. It is also a practical accessory to keep your precious brushes safe and clean.
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- The brush is made keeping in mind the pro-techniques of makeup. This eyeshadow blending brush is made with narrow and closely-held bristles that allow you to use powder or cream eyeshadows with ease.
- This PAC eye brush is bushy and tapered at the tip to carry your eyeshadow over your eyelids.
- You can create depth and definition while blending all harsh lines away.
How to use
• The PAC eye shadow blending brush is a dream for makeup artists and general makeup users.
• Simply hold your eye shadow blending brush and pick a little eyeshade. Take a little product on the brush and get to work
• Apply the eyeshadow with long gentle strokes brush across your eyelids.
• Start from the edge and gradually move outwards.
• Use a darker shade near the eyelid and place lighter shades over it
• Use its tapered end to fill colour on the creases
• Work up a sheer highlight on the outer contour to make it stand out to make eyes look bigger
• Dot the inner eye area with its tip if you wish to highlight it
• Cleanse your eyeshadow brush with the PAC instant brush cleaner and keep it ready for the next use