Foundation Blending Brush 231
PAC Foundation Blending Brush is a perfect blending brush for foundation. You can use the brush to stipple your foundation across your face and create an airbrushed look with complete coverage. This stippling brush is bushy and thick to carry your liquid foundation all over your face. A professional brush keeps your makeup neatly done and gives you the freedom to contour, buff and create beautiful blends and layers.
You may be using the best foundation but without a brush, it may not give out its full effects. Makeup brushes are super important when it comes to applying makeup. Be it your foundation, concealer, highlighter or eyeshadows. Every makeup product can be used to its maximum power when used with the right brush.
Brushes can be your best friends when it comes to taking your makeup to the next level. It is almost a crime to use your fingertips or earbuds as makeup tools. Having the right brush can mean having your makeup on point. No mess. No stress.
You may even use PAC Express Brush Cleaner to cleanse the same brush while switching products and stick to your practice of using the right brush. A set of brush can be easy to carry in the PAC Brush Kingdom. Keeping your brushes in a separate case makes it easy to carry your brushes when you travel. It is also a practical accessory to keep your precious brushes safe and clean.
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- PAC Foundation Blending Brush 231 is made keeping in mind the pro-techniques of makeup.
- This liquid foundation blending brush is made with closely held bristles that allow you to stipple product.
- You can buff on your favourite foundation or powder with this brush designed to provide greater precision and maximum control.
How to use
- The PAC foundation blending brush 231 for foundations is a dream for makeup artists and general makeup users.
- Simply pick your foundation blending brush and top it with a little liquid foundation, bronzer or powder foundation. Take a little product on the brush and get to work
- Start stippling with the brush across your cheekbones, chin, forehead, jawline and neck
- Gradually buff the product with the brush to your desired look and coverage
- Start creating layers for the level of coverage you need, sheer, medium or full
- Use small, circular motions on larger areas, like the cheeks and forehead.
- Complete the coverage by covering your neck and clavicle to create a precise and even skin tone
- Once done clean the face brush with the instant PAC brush cleaner and set it aside for the next use