Foundation Blending Brush 265
You may be using the best foundation but without a brush, it may not give out its full effects. Makeup brushes are super important when it comes to applying makeup. Be it your foundation, concealer, highlighter or eyeshadows. Every makeup product can be used to its maximum power when used with the right brush. Brushes can be your best friends when it comes to taking your makeup to the next level. It is almost a crime to use your fingertips or earbuds as makeup tools. Having the right brush can mean having your makeup on point. No mess. No stress.
You may even use the PAC Instant Brush Cleaner to cleanse the same brush while switching products and stick to your practice of using the right brush.
This face brush is a perfect blending brush for foundation. You can use the brush to apply and layer your foundation across your face and create a flawless look with ease. This foundation blending brush 265 is bushy and flat at the tip to carry your liquid foundation all over your face. Thanks to its superior design there’s less product on the brush and just enough on your skin. A professional brush keeps your makeup neatly done and gives you the freedom to contour, buff and create beautiful blends and layers. A set of brush can be easy to carry in the PAC brush canister. Keeping your brushes in a separate canister makes it easy to carry your brushes when you travel. It is also a practical accessory to keep your precious brushes safe and clean.
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- The brush is made keeping in mind the pro-techniques of makeup.
- PAC foundation blending brush is made with closely held bristles that allow you to create even layers.
- You can buff on your favourite foundation with this brush designed to provide greater precision and maximum control.
How to use
- PAC blending brush 265 for foundations is a dream for makeup artists and general makeup users.
- Simply pick your foundation blending brush and top it with a little liquid foundation or powder foundation. Take a little product on the brush and get to work.
- Take a little product and apply it with long gentle strokes brush across your cheeks, chin, forehead, jawline and neck.
- Gradually layer and buff the product with the brush to your desired look and coverage.
- Start creating layers from the centre of your face and move outwards.
- Work up the level of coverage you need, sheer, medium or full.
- Use longer strokes on larger areas, like the cheeks and forehead. Use short strokes across your chin.
- Complete the coverage by covering your neck and clavicle to create a precise and even skin tone.