Colored contact lenses allow you to change your eye color and create a look that’s subtle, bold or anywhere in between whether you want to enhance your everyday look or rock a crazy design for other special occasions.
0, 1, 9, Acetone Free, Alcohol-Free, Allergy Free, Ammonia-Free, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Oxidants, Clinically Proven, Collagen, Dermatologically Tested, Formaldehyde Free, Fragrance-Free, Gluten Free, Herbal, Hyaluronic Acid, Hypo-allergenic, Mineral Oil-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Oil-Free, PABA-Free, Paraben-Free, Paraffin-Free, Petrochemical-Free, Propleyne-Free, Pthalate-Free, Salicylic Acid, Silicone-Free, SLS-Free, Soap-Free, Sulfate-Free, Synthetic, Synthetic Color-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Water Resistant, Waterproof
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
How to use
- Wash hands and dry them using a lint-free towel.
- Place the contact lens on the tip of your finger (which should be no wetter than your eye or the contact lens) and tuck your other fingers out of the way.
- Look slightly across your nose in the mirror dragging your bottom eyelid down with your other finger.
- Place the contact lens, press gently but firmly and then release your eyelid.
- Massage the contact lens into place through the lids or blink a couple of times.