One of the most important things to carry beautiful eyelashes is to have a good dependable lash fixer. False eyelashes can really perk up your eyes but not having a good eyelash adhesive is key to having those eyelashes put in place for hours. A good eyelash fixer is a perfect companion to good eyelashes.
The PAC Lash Fixer comes with a convenient application brush. It is a brush-on eyelash adhesive glue. It is a strong formula that works smoothly on the lash. No globs. It dries quickly, so you don’t have to wait too long to put the lashes on. The best part is, it is waterproof. Whether you shed a few tears on a happy occasion or sweat at an overcrowded party, your eyelashes are not going to ditch you.
False eyelashes can be a better deal than eyelash extensions. Fixing an eyelash extension is costlier and you have almost no room to experiment with a variety of looks.
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 92 cm|
Anti-Inflammatory, Formaldehyde Free, Fragrance-Free, Gluten Free, Mineral Oil-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Oil-Free, PABA-Free, Paraben-Free, Paraffin-Free, Petrochemical-Free, Propleyne-Free, Pthalate-Free, Silicone-Free, SLS-Free, Soap-Free, Sulfate-Free, Synthetic Color-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Water Resistant, Waterproof
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer
Disclaimer: Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Why it is different
- The PAC Lash Fixer (Eyelash Adhesive) is made with a stronghold formula to firmly hold the lashes on your eyelids.
- It is quick-drying. So you save time when you want to quickly top them on your lashes whenever you want.
- Its sweat-proof and water-proof quality takes care of all your worries.
- Your PAC eyelashes stay put in place for hours and you can be busy fluttering your lashes.
How to use
- Clip back your hair and flyaways or wear a soft headband.
- Uncap the eyelash glue and take just enough product on the brush
- Take off your PAC eyelashes from the box. Hold it gently in between your thumb and fingertip.
- Apply the glue across the false eyelash line.
- Let the adhesive set for 30 seconds or until sticky; during this time, holding the lash by both ends of the base strip, flex it back and forth forming the shape of a horseshoe (this contours the base strip to fit your eyelid easily and comfortably).
- Center the lash close to the base of your natural lashes and press ends into place.
- Here’s a good tip. Don’t look directly into the mirror and shut your eyes. Keep a mirror on the table perpendicular to your face. Look down and fix your false lash on your eyelid. Now you won’t have to wink or worry. You can look right at your eyelid and comfortably wear your lashes.
- Blink your eyelids gently, a couple of times. Check if the lash is in place. Check for glue leaks and set it with an earbud.