A toner that helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin’s true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen. It is crafted with a mix of potent ingredients that work together to support natural skin cell renewal. This formula gently exfoliates your skin whithout harming your skin barrier.Why It’s Different?• Gently purifies and immediately hydrates complexion.• Removes excess dirt and sebum• Revives dull skin.• Maintains the PH of your skin.• Non-irritating on skinHow to Use?• Use this toner after you cleanse, but before you treat, target, and moisturize.
• Use daily, in the morning and again in the evening.
• Soak a cotton pad with Lightening Toner.
• Apply by wiping the T-zone, taking extra care on sides of nose.
• Wipe the U-zone (cheeks and jaw line) from center, outward.
• Wipe the neck from bottom to the top.Ingredients:Water, Rosa Rugosa Flower Water, Propylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Sodium Polyglutamate
|Dimensions||44.5 × 44.5 × 169 cm|
Acetone Free, Alcohol-Free, Allergy Free, Ammonia-Free, Anti-Inflammatory, Formaldehyde Free, Gluten Free, Non-Comedogenic, PABA-Free, Paraben-Free, Paraffin-Free, Petrochemical-Free, Pthalate-Free, Silicone-Free, SLS-Free, Soap-Free, Sulfate-Free, Synthetic Color-Free, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
|PB weight Display|
Rosa Rugosa Flower Water
Portulaca Oleracea Extract
Snail Secretion Filtrate
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
How to use
- Use this toner after you cleanse, but before you treat, target, and moisturize.
- Use daily, in the morning and again in the evening.
- Soak a cotton pad with Lightening Toner.
- Apply by wiping the T-zone, taking extra care on sides of nose.
- Wipe the U-zone (cheeks and jaw line) from center, outward.
- Wipe the neck from bottom to the top.