A soft eye kohl pencil that slides across your eyes, Longlasting Kohl Pencils are the quickest ways to add some glamour to your eyes. Kohl is one makeup accessory that can be used singly to enhance a face. Simply pulling thin, thick or smudged lines at the waterline can give different looks to any pair of eyes. You can go from natural to dramatic in minutes.
Here’s the PAC Longlasting Kohl Pencil that lives up to the expectations from a great kohl pencil or eyeliner. It is ultra-pigmented, long-lasting and made for sensitive eyes. The special formula of this kohl combines the silky application of a liquid liner with the sultry, smudgy texture of kohl. Its creamy texture makes it glide over the skin without irritation.
Its deep dark colour makes any color of eyes stand out. Its smooth application pigment is a dream come true for kohl lovers. What’s more? You find a smudger at the back of your kohl pencil so you can immediately blend the kohl shade into a sultry look for your eyes. Just blend the freshly applied kohl with the smudger at the back.
Get it and make it the most important part of your makeup always in your vanity.
Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
Carmine (Ci 75470)
Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
Dimethyl Oxobenzo Dioxasilane
Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)
Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)
Iron Oxides Ci 77491
( /-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Mica (Ci 77019)
Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
Disclaimer: Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Why it is different
- An ultra-pigmented, long-lasting kohl pencil for lining the eye contour
- Ideal to draw your inner rims of the eyes
- This long-lasting formula combines the silky application
- The sultry, smudgy texture of kohl allows you to make a smokey eye look too.
- Stays for 10- 12 hours
- Suitable for all skin tones and types
How to use
- Choose the shade you like
- Uncap the kohl pencil
- Make sure your kohl pencil is well sharpened
- Start to draw a line below your eye waterline
- Some like to start drawing from the inner end and some from the outer end
- Choose an end you are comfortable with
- Now simply stretch the PAC longlasting kohl pencil across the rim
- Keep your hand steady and keep drawing
- Once you’ve made a line you can thicken the line if you want a more intense or dramatic look
- If your eye makeup is already heavy then draw a single line and you can use a smudger to it a bit for a deeper look that is not very defined
- Keep away your kohl pencil with the cap on once done
- Avoid sharing kohl pencils to keep your eyes safe