Out of stock
A product uniquely made to revive your cream and liquid products or simply make your products more creamy and blend-able. It absorbs into the product, while restoring back its texture and eases your application while making it more smooth and intense.Why It’s Different?• Revive your dehydrated cream/liquid products• Restores back the texture which delivers flawless, smooth application.• Simply make your products more creamy and blend-able with just few drops.• It absorbs into the product, while restoring back its texture.• It eases your application while making it more smooth and intense.How to Use?Pump 2-3 drop (as required) of liquid in the product that you wish to losen/intensify/enhance.
Mix it together with your finger/spatula till you achieve a desired color/texture/liquidity.
Check if the product has transformed to your desired texture and consistency, if not repeat the process.
Apply the final product after mixing, and blend it for a finished lookIngredients:Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Beeswax, Octyldodecanol, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisopropyl Methyl Cinnamate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octocrylene, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol
|Dimensions||25 × 21 × 81.5 cm|
Ammonia-Free, Formaldehyde Free, Fragrance-Free, Gluten Free, Mineral Oil-Free, PABA-Free, Paraben-Free, Paraffin-Free, Petrochemical-Free, Propleyne-Free, Pthalate-Free, SLS-Free, Soap-Free, Sulfate-Free
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Alcohol, Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisopropyl Methyl Cinnamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Lecithin, Nylon-12, Octocrylene, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate
How to use
- Pump 2-3 drops (as required) of liquid in the product that you wish to loosen/intensify/enhance.
- Mix it together with your finger or spatula till you achieve a desired color/texture/liquidity.
- Check if the product has transformed to your desired texture and consistency, if not repeat the process.
- Apply the final product after mixing, and blend it for a finished look.
- Take a small amount of foundation on the backside of your palm.
- Apply of foundation in thin layers, starting in the center of the face and stretching outward.
- For buildable coverage, apply with a flat foundation brush or sponge.
- Blend properly and equally for a complete and natural finish.
- Prepping your skin with primer is especially important before use due to the high pigment load of this product.
- To apply using a sponge, simply swipe the sponge into the product then pat and blend along the face where coverage is desired.
- To apply using a foundation brush, swipe the brush in the cream foundation to pick up the product and then brush the product onto the skin using long strokes until perfectly blended.