Mini Sponge Set (Ball) (Black, Red, Yellow) (3 Pc)
Get the ball rolling. Make makeup super easy with one of the best beauty blenders – the PAC mini sponge set, styled in the ball shape. Use it for a flawless even makeup application. Made in the smaller version of the classic sponge. The compact size of the ball shape makeup sponge makes it easy to manoeuvre in the smaller areas of the face.
With no edges and cuts, you can build an even coverage with no creases and streaks. It lets you buff and dab and even control a high-shine face. A little dry loose powder with the ball makeup sponge blender can create the much needed matte effect.
Its rounded shape makes it ideal to stipple and bounces creating gently maintaining the rolling effect. It allows a faster application with intense converges that simply melts into the skin.
The rounded shape makes it an excellent choice for the base and highlight application. If you’re someone who likes a little final finishing touch the ball-shaped mini beauty blender can help you achieve the same in a very understated way.
|Dimensions||170 × 100 × 20 cm|
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- It’s smaller in size. Fits perfectly in between fingers.
- Highly soft and absorbent. Creates no wastage.
- Helps apply makeup in hard to reach areas. Targets imperfections are spot on.
- Can be used as wet or dry and blends products, allowing them to melt on the skin.
- Bouncing action creates a better-airbrushed look. Crease-free makeup application.
- Works well with all products – cream, powder or liquid. Get your best even makeup application.
- Can fit in a corner of your makeup kit.
How to use
• Soak it in water until the sponge is wet enough
• Squeeze out excess water
• Alternatively you can wet the sponge with a setting spray too
• Swap water for rose water or an astringent for an even long-lasting look
• Pick the required product on the sponge
• Bounce the makeup sponge on larger areas like the forehead and cheeks
• Pinch it in-between fingers to use it around your nose
• Use it on your neck and clavicle
• Use it wet or dry
• Once done wash, cleanse and dry the sponge for the next use