Mini Sponge Set (Olive Cut) (Black) (2 Pc)
When it comes to perfect makeup you can go all out with the almost magical innovation – the beauty blenders. You are free to use them for every application that you can think of. Use them to stipple foundation, sculpt a contour, roll on some highlighter or even apply eye shadows. Yes, that’s right – you can even use the PAC Mini sponge set to apply eyeshadows.
The mini makeup sponge is a smaller version of the classic olive cut beauty blender. The small makeup sponge lets you hold the beauty blender like an artist and go forth with creating airbrushed looks.
An olive cut makeup sponge is easy to hold with fingers and reach the areas around the eyebrows, the sides of the nose and forehead. It’s much easier to pinch and gently tap in the area you are set to define.
You can create both dewy and matte looks with the cut appropriate beauty blenders. The flat edge is excellent for contouring the edges on the face and the precision tip lets you cover imperfections and target the tiniest spots. Simply wet, squeeze and bounce.
|Dimensions||170 × 100 × 20 cm|
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- It’s a smaller version of the classic PAC Olive cut sponge.
- Highly absorbent, easy to hold and bounce in hard to reach areas.
- Designed for precision, fits easily in between fingers.
- Prevents product waste, assists in flawless makeup application.
- Creates a seamless even finish, helps fix botched up makeup with minimal trouble.
- Soften strong coloured pigments, use it dry to apply eye shadow.
How to use
• Soak in a little water, until the sponge is wet enough
• Squeeze out excess water
• Pick the required product on the sponge
• Apply as needed
• Use the flat side of the makeup sponge for larger areas like the forehead and cheeks
• Use the edge of the olive cut makeup sponge around your nose
• Use the pointed edge of the beauty blender puff to reach around your eyes, chin, the lips
• Use the olive cut sponge for highlighting
• Use the flat side for dabbing dry powder
• Once done wash, cleanse and dry the sponge for the next use