Mini Sponge Set (Water Drop) (Black, Red) (2 Pc)
Want to have the look that looks lit from within? Well, then get your hands on the olive cut PAC Mini Sponge Set. The black and red duo are a smaller version of the classic beauty blender sponge. The size of the mini sponge makes it a total must-have when it comes to having perfectly even coverage.
The mini olive cut makeup sponge easily moves into the hard to reach areas. You can manoeuvre it seamlessly bouncing and stippling the edges of the nose, cupid’s brow, around the eyes and close to the ears.
To take your glow game a little ahead add a drop of liquid highlighter to your foundation. Blend the two together and stipple away. Your base coverage will appear lit and dewy. Bake your face and continue to work on your blush and highlighter. You can use the olive cut makeup sponge to highlight your nose, the space between your brows and just above your eyebrows. Voila! Get your skin that gorgeous glow you’ve been wanting for so long.
|Dimensions||170 × 100 × 20 cm|
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- It’s smaller in size. Fits perfectly in between fingers.
- Highly soft and absorbent. Creates no wastage.
- Helps apply makeup in hard to reach areas. Targets imperfections are spot on.
- Can be used as wet or dry and blends products, allowing them to melt on the skin.
- Bouncing action creates a better-airbrushed look. Crease-free makeup application.
- Works well with all products – cream, powder or liquid. Get your best even makeup application.
- Can fit in a corner of your makeup kit.
How to use
• Soak in a little water, until the sponge is wet enough
• Squeeze out excess water
• Pick the required product on the sponge
• Apply as needed. Never drag the sponge across your face
• Bounce and stipple in a gentle motion
• Use the flat side of the makeup sponge for larger areas like the forehead and cheeks
• Use the edge of the water drop shape sponge around your nose
• Use the pointed edge of the beauty blender puff to reach around your eyes, chin, the lips
• Use the water drop shape sponge for highlighting
• Use the flat side for dabbing dry powder
• Once done wash, cleanse and dry the sponge for the next use