Mini Sponge Set (Water Drop, Olive Cut) (Red) (2 Pc)
This pair of red mini sponge blenders are the perfect tool for creating that perfect base to your final look. This unique set makes the detailing of your look so easy. There’s just no need to use fingers or brushes for blending and setting makeup on the face. It works best with most creams, liquid foundations, powder foundations, concealers and highlighters. This unique shape gives it the perfect design to be used around hard to reach areas like the nose and eye contour. The tiny tip of the sponge is perfect for covering blemishes and imperfections and stipple along the corners of your face to give it a more defined shape.
|Dimensions||170 × 100 × 20 cm|
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- Once made wet, the sponge doubles in size, making it easy to hold and lets you stipple the makeup with a light bouncy movement.
- The spongy texture builds a smooth glowy look as you lovingly dab and tap the product over the contours of your face.
- The sponge is super soft and does not absorb excessive product, so you have just the right quantity over the blender and you can create the makeup base you want effortlessly.
- This sponge can be used by professionals and makeup lovers alike.
- The velvety-textured set is just right for getting that perfect coverage to reveal flawless skin.
- Remember, if you blend well, it ends well.
How to use
- Open the pack to find two 2 mini pieces of sponge beauty blenders
- Dip it slightly in cool water and it will expand. Squeeze excess water and it’s ready to use.
- Pump out a tiny pea size of foundation on it
- Now get to work and start tapping it on your face and begin the application
- You can also dot your face with the product you need to apply first, be it concealer, foundation or a glossy primer.
- Begin blending and covering spots and areas of concern
- If you need to contour pick another sponge to contour your nose
- Apply product around your eyes to cover puffiness or dark circles
- Use the tip of the sponge around hard to reach areas like the corner of your eyes or around your mouth
- Use the back of the sponge to cover larger areas of the face like cheeks, neck and forehead
- Keep blending and contouring until you have created a smooth layer of an even-toned look with the contours you want to highlight
- Once done, wash the sponge beauty blender and set it aside to dry naturally
- From the 2 mini sponges, you can use each for your cream foundation, concealing, contouring and highlighting
- If you are a professional artist working outside your salon then cleanse the sponge with a makeup remover and store it in a separate box for giving it a thorough cleaning and air drying later
- Don’t forget to sanitise your makeup equipments and tools after each use