Blush Brush – 152
A brush designed for absolute precision. The PAC blush brush is an ultra-soft and smooth brush in a large double-chiselled shape made of super luxurious fibres used for powder foundation application.
The PAC blush brush 152 is a trusted tool for makeup artists. Its dome shape is perfect to touch upon imperfections and successfully blur them.
The closely packed dense goat hair bristles make the brush firm and fluffy, allowing you to manoeuvre the way you wish to. You can simply swipe some products and lay them evenly on the skin as per the look you want to create.
There’s no worrying about creases or lines. The blush brush lays product lightly onto the skin allowing it to melt onto the skin.
The blush brush works well with both cream and powder products. Use it to your convenience – apply blush on the cheeks or set loose powder on the face.
Dip and swipe into the product and define the face without blotchiness or an uneven texture. Once you’re done you will be left with a seamless, natural-looking glow. A makeup brush is a makeup artist’s best weapon. Use it to slay the look you want!
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- The thick handle gives an optimal hold. Tightly sealed ferrules for long-lasting durability.
- Goat hair bristles are packed densely for even application. It is lightweight and portable.
- Easy to manoeuvre, allows smooth strokes with no creases.
- Blurs away lines, pores and other imperfections.
- Super luxurious fibres create an airbrushed flawless finish.
- Sheer coverage application.
How to use
• Hold the brush like a pen
• Swipe and lift some product
• When applying blush: Take gentle strokes across the cheek to the temples
• When applying loose setting powder: Take a little product
• Take short strokes across the face
• Alternatively you can stipple the brush too while applying powder foundation
• When applying highlight: Take very short strokes, stipple and blend