Studio Finish Oil Primer
One of the best ways to prime your face and also get a radiant face at the same time – the PAC Studio Finish Oil Primer.
Do you wish to have that glow from within? You can get it! You can even get rid of cakey makeup, lines that crease your forehead or makeup that needs reapplication in a few hours. This lightweight hydrating formula is enriched with qualities that prep your skin for the ideal makeup application. The best is, it doesn’t clog pores! It works best for dry and super dry skin. But first, why do you need this oil primer? Applying a primer prepares your skin for the products you are going to wear on your face. A good primer smoothens the pores and pits. It covers blemishes in a sheer manner. It evens out the skin texture and makes it smooth.
Priming your face ensures perfect makeup application and even allows your makeup to stay on longer. It protects your skin underneath and keeps your makeup smooth above. It acts as a nourishing and beautifying layer of protection to keep your makeup stay in place for hours.
|Dimensions||32 × 32 × 106 cm|
Acetone Free, Alcohol-Free, Ammonia-Free, Anti-Inflammatory, Formaldehyde Free, Gluten Free, PABA-Free, Paraben-Free, Paraffin-Free, Petrochemical-Free, Propleyne-Free, Pthalate-Free, Silicone-Free, SLS-Free, Soap-Free, Sulfate-Free, Synthetic Color-Free, Vitamin E
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Glyceryl, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Why it is different
- Here’s the PAC Studio Finish Oil Primer. An oil primer filled with soothing qualities of almonds and jojoba.
- Immerse your skin with the goodness of hydration.
- As you apply the drops of this humidifying liquid your skin exudes a radiant glow. It’s so good that just a few drops are enough to let that base product glide smoothly over your skin, revealing a flawless complexion.
- It can be used in the morning and evenings for leaving skin well moisturised and glowing.
- You can use it every time before you apply your foundation or even mix a little in the foundation to get that glossy look.
- All it takes is a few drops to look special even on a regular day.
How to use
- Pull your hair back with a band
- Cleanse your hands thoroughly
- Uncap the bottle
- Press and release the pump to get enough oil in the dropper
- Keep it close to your face and press the pump to get few drops on your cheeks
- Repeat the same all over your face
- Cap and close the bottle
- Now gently massage the oil with your finger all over your face
- Allow it to be well absorbed in your skin
- Once done begin your make-up application
- You can even use very little of the product over your face highlights to enhance the dewy look