Tapered Lash – 54
PAC tapered eyelashes 54 are your best makeup accessory, whether it’s a grand occasion or a casual day when you are going for the no-makeup look. Switch the smudgy mascara application episodes to wearing your favourite code of falsies. Go from naturally gifted to thick dramatic ashes that make those eyes look oh so beautiful!
A simple eyelash adhesion over your eyelids can completely beautify your peepers. One of the best looks can be a deep shade of lipstick and a pair of naturally thick lashes. That may be all you need to stand out. PAC tapered lashes are not too heavy for your eyelids to carry nor so light that they can be an inconvenience to wear. They are ideal for wearing on any occasion.
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- PAC eyelashes are not too heavy for your eyelids to carry nor so light that they can be an inconvenience to wear.
- They are ideal for wearing on any occasion.
- The PAC false eyelashes seamlessly blend with your natural eyelashes giving you eyes that just don’t get missed.
- It is a perfect choice whether you are a first time user or a pro.
- The hair in these PAC tapered lashes is evenly spread, long and slightly dense to give your eyes a fuller look.
- Delicately tapered, shaped outwards and set for a day party look that syncs with your natural lashes effortlessly.
- Each pair comes packed with care in a portable box put in place with adhesive. So you can place back the lashes right back in the box after each use. Whether you want a super dramatic look or a natural one PAC Cosmetics has it all.
How to use
- Open the box and pull out the lash tray.
- Keep it on a steady surface.
- Get the lash glue or adhesive ready.
- Uncap it and keep it ready for use.
- Take an earbud and take a little adhesive on it.
- To make the lashes stay long, use PAC’s Lash Fixer (Eyelash Adhesive)
- Gently pull out a lash.
- Hold it between your thumb and finger.
- Now apply the glue across the lash line. Let it stay for 20-30 seconds.
- You can put two thicker dots on both ends.
- Now place the lash at the centre of your lash line close to your natural lash.
- Gently tap in an outward motion with an earbud or your fingertips.
- Let it stay. Blink a few times and check if the lash is put in place.
- To remove, use a damp cotton swab and trace along with the lash band. Do not pull too hard when removing.
- Once lashes are removed, use a pair of tweezers to gently remove glue from the lash band.
- Store your lashes in the original case to help keep them clean and to retain their shape.