Tapered Lash – 59
PAC eyelashes are your best makeup accessory, whether it’s a grand occasion or a casual day when you are going for the no-makeup look. Simply forget the pains of smudging, flaking or drying of mascara. Switch the smudgy mascara application episodes to wear your favourite code of falsies. Go from naturally gifted to thick dramatic lashes that make those eyes look oh so sexy!
A simple eyelash adhesion over your eyelids can completely beautify your peepers. One of the best looks can be a deep shade of lipstick and a pair of naturally thick lashes. That may be all you need to stand out.
PAC eyelashes are not too heavy for your eyelids to carry nor so light that they can be an inconvenience to wear. They are ideal for wearing on any occasion. The PAC false eyelashes seamlessly blend with your natural eyelashes giving you eyes that just don’t get missed.
|Name & Address of Importer||
Kundan Cutlery Private Limited, Shop No.1, Woodrow Building, Plot No. 19 Opp. Veera Desai Police Station, Andheri-West Mumbai 400053
Why it is different
- It is a perfect choice whether you are a first time user or a pro.
- The hair in these wispy tapered lashes is set thick and thin to create a natural look.
- Delicately tapered and shaped evenly these natural volume lashes blend seamlessly and give your natural lashes a perky lift.
- Each pair comes packed with care in a portable box put in place with adhesive. So you can place back the lashes right back in the box after each use. Whether you want a super dramatic look or a natural one PAC has it all.
How to use
• Open the box and pull out the lash tray
• Keep it on a steady surface or your dressing table
• Get the lash glue or adhesive ready
• Uncap it and keep it ready for use
• If you are using an adhesive that comes with a brush then simply use the given brush to apply the glue
• Use PAC Lash Fixer for best results
• Gently pull out a lash
• Hold it between your thumb and finger
• Now apply the glue across the lash line. Let it stay for 20-30 seconds
• You can put two thicker dots on both the ends
• Now place the lash at the center of your lash line close to your natural lash
• Gently tap in an outward motion with a ear bud or your fingertips
• Let it stay. Blink a few times and check if the lash is put in place